How do I request my unit payout?

Modified on Thu, 27 Jul 2023 at 01:36 PM

Payouts are electronically transferred to your unit bank account. In some councils, you can have your payout paid to the council.

To claim your payout, you will go to 'Account Summary' and select 'Request Payout'. 

Tip: If your council allows the payout to go to council, you will be given this option right after clicking 'Request Payout.'

Tip: It is a good idea to verify your bank account information before requesting the payout. To do this, go to 'Unit Info', then 'Manage Unit Bank Account'.

Tip: Payouts roll forward at the beginning of each year. Therefore, you will stay in the current campaign year, even if it is from a previous year.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article