Where can I see a history of adjustments to my unit's order, including transfers and returns?

Modified on Sun, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

You can view your unit's order adjustments and returns by downloading your unit invoice. 

1. Go to the 'Popcorn Orders and Returns' page or the 'Acct. Summary' page. 

2. Click 'Invoice Statement'.

3. On the Statement, the adjustments column shows transfers between units and adjustments made by your Council. 

4. Returns will show as a separate order type.

Tip: You can see the details of Transfers on the 'Transfers' page. 

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article