Why am I being asked for my child's SSN? Why did we receive a 1099-MISC form?

Modified on Wed, 07 Feb 2024 at 10:01 PM

The federal government requires that Trails End issue a 1099-MISC to anyone receiving over $600 in gift cards within a calendar year. 

Please consult with a tax professional for more information or refer to the 1099-MISC information on the IRS website.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article