How does our unit receive Cash to Credit payments?

Modified on Wed, 29 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Parents can pay the cash due for wagon or storefront sales in the app by making a payment on their credit card. These payments made by parents are credited in full towards your Council bill. 

If you do not have a balance due to your Council, the funds will be available under 'Payout Available'.

To see the details, go to 'Account Summary'. Click 'How are these calculated?'. On the right you will see Cash to Credit Payments. You can expand the section to see the details by clicking the arrow on the right.

See also: 

How does our unit receive credit card sales taken through the app?

How does our unit receive online commissions?

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article