Start a new topic

opened bags

i am missing piece from my order and also 2 of my bahs was open on delievery.. I sent picture to the lady son i ordered from

2 people have this problem

Same problem with two bags open upon receipt of order. Clicking “Contact” does not offer a phone number, only a link to log in to report a problem. Reading other comments, it seems there is no actual customer service! Sad that Scouting is being “supported” by such a lame company.

2 people like this

My son's  83 year old grandmother order the cheese corn and bag was opened on the bottom of the bag.  (see photos)  The popcorn was scatted in the box and she had to put it in a plastic bag.  Can they get a replacement bag of cheese corn shipped to them?  Thank you.

1 person likes this

My Trail Mix bag was cut open at the UPC code.  Indicates very poor packing quality standards at Trails-End distribution plant.  Needs to be fixed.

1 person likes this
My white cheddar cheese popcorn bagWas opened and all over the bottom of the box can you send us a replacement

Has anyone had any luck with this forum? We received our order for Item #118252 5.25oz Aged White Cheddar of 2 bags, and both were opened with the popcorn throughout the box. Has anyone successfully worked through the process with customer service? Thank you!

We have NOT been able to contact this lame company by phone, email, or contacting on their website. WORST customer service ever!!!
Login to post a comment