Both Scouts and unit leaders have the ability to change the delivery status of an order on the website (www.trails-end.com) or within the app (Scouts only).
- Go to Wagon page from left hand navigation
- Scroll to Wagon Sale Orders section
- Click on "Change Delivery" next to the order you wish to adjust
As Scout, on app:
- Click Orders in the Wagon Sales tab
- Click the arrow next to the order you wish to change
- Click the delivery truck (blue = delivered/gray = undelivered) to change the delivery status
- Find the Scout in the list on your Dashboard
- Click on the arrow next to the Scout and select "View Orders"
- Click on the arrow next to order you wish to adjust
- In the pop-up window, check or uncheck the box under "Mark Delivered"
For more info on managing Scout orders, please refer to the Dashboard walk through of the training video:
• Dashboard – 11:55 – 16:56
o UL Record Wagon Sale – 13:10 – 13:42
o Scout Management dropdown/screen 13:43 – 16:56
o Scout Inventory – 14:35 – 16:30
o Scout Orders – 16:30 – 16:56