Two qualifications must be met before you can submit your Rewards order:
1. Scout sales total cannot exceed retail value of unit orders and online sales.
2. Popcorn invoice statement paid in full to council
Here are the steps a unit leader must take to submit Trail's End Rewards:
1. Finalize Scout Sale Amounts
• Review totals and make sure they are correct
2. Review Final Amounts, Tiers, and Rewards Earned
• Go to Rewards page from left navigation menu
3. Click Submit (if submitting for a prior year, please be sure the drop down menu in the top right corner is set to the previous selling campaign).
Your Scouts' rewards will be released to their Scout accounts after 5 days if not flagged for further review.
What to do if your sales are greater than the retail value of unit orders and online sales:
1. Refer to the "Products" table on your unit leader dashboard
2. Ensure the "Qty Ordered" column matches the "Sold Qty" column
3. Any products that have a lower qty ordered than sold, are creating a discrepancy
4. Typically this indicates you did not order enough product from the council to fulfill all sales OR your Scouts recorded more sales than they actually took. To fix, you'll either need to order additional product from the council, or remove some Scout sales
5. REMEMBER TO CHECK YOUR AMERICAN HERO DONATIONS. ANY DONATIONS RECORDED AS SALES MUST BE ORDERED FROM THE COUNCIL.