You can view adjustments to your unit's order by downloading your unit invoice. There will be a column on your invoice for adjustments which includes transfers, returns, and adjustments your council made. You can download your invoice in the Popcorn Orders tab or the Acct. Summary tab. For questions related to adjustments made on your order, please contact your council directly.