Start a new topic

Popcorn is horrible

I sold a cheese lovers to a friend of mine and when she opened it the popcorn tasted like soap! I also tried it and it was horrible! Is their a money back guarantee with your products? I doubt I will be able to sell anything to her again or anyone else who has this problem ever again.

3 people have this problem

AWFUL PRODUCT!! I wanted to support my grandsons scout pack, even though your prices are ridiculous. I’d rather just give the Pack $30! But then the product arrived today. It is so hard, even my dogs (BIG Chow-chows) couldn’t chew the nuts! The popcorn is stale. I assume the Carmel tasted ok before it turned to dust. There is no exaggeration here. Horrible!!
image.jpg
(1.95 MB)
image.jpg
(1.65 MB)

1 person likes this
I’ve tried twice to comment & they disappeared. Even that sucks!!

1 person likes this
I haven’t heard anything from trails-end. I contacted my den master regarding the issue and I won’t participate in this fundraiser is I’m just going to be making people angry with piss poor products.

1 person likes this

I bought a $20 bag of supposedly Premium Carmel Corn from Boyscouts in Rathdrum Idaho.

1st off a ridiculous price but didn't mind supporting the kids, but the product smells like dirt & tastes even worse.

This has to be the most disgusting carmel corn I have ever tasted. The cheap stuff in the big tins at Christmas time

is way better. Poor boyscouts trying to sell this garbage! We were camping and I threw it out for the squirrels & they wouldn't even eat it!

1 person likes this

nastiest carmel corn I have ever eaten. the squirrels wouldn't even eat it when I threw it out camping.

1 person likes this

the carmel corn with the nuts is horrible! If our kids were still in scouts I would have our troop do a different fundraiser. Used to be good, changed the ingrediants. yuk!

1 person likes this

Agree with flavors being bad; even the popping corn.  And it' super expensive to taste bad.  Last order the chocolate had melted and the popcorn was in a big messy ball when our neighbor opened.  I wish there was a different fundraising activity for the kids.  This year most people just gave us cash.

1 person likes this

We purchased the Premium Caramel Corn and it smelled like chemicals and tasted just as bad.  These poor kids are going out trying to raise money for a good organization and giving it a bad name because of the awful product they are peddling.

I will be contacting the local scout office to see if they can do something to stop this sad effort to defraud the public by collecting money for something that is so awful.  Perhaps the boy scouts could start selling cookies, too.

1 person likes this
The $30 Premium Caramel Popcorn is awful!!! To support our neighbors I purchased 2 bags. It was shared at a family gathering and to much disappointment the popcorn was rock hard, large clumps and basically inedible. I hope the Boy Scouts will find a better product because yours, Trails End is just awful!!!

I purchased a $25.00 bag of Sea Salt Popcorn over the weekend. I had bought a bag last year and absolutely loved it. So, when I saw that they were selling it again, I grabbed a bag in hopes of the same deliciousness. I don't know if the recipe has changed or this is just a bad batch, but this bag of popcorn leaves a medicinal aftertaste almost like eating a packet of sweet n low. I have also had stomach issues ever since I ate a couple pieces on Saturday night. Do you think Trails-End will do anything to fix their product????

Login to post a comment