Start a new topic

Caramel corn

I found a large big nasty burnt glob of something in my caramel corn Chris Palmer

I bought an 18 ounce bag of Premium Caramel Corn with almonds, cashews & pecans. The ingredients list Almonds before Popcorn. To my disappointment, there are no nuts in this bag, just cheap caramel corn. This product is mis-represented in multiple ways. I would appreciate a prompt response. Thank you

Same here with the caramel corn! The most expensive popcorn I've ever bought, and there's NO nuts in it! So does the company do anything about thus? I've been a Scout supporter for years, always buy their popcorn. But never again . I, too, want a refund.

We purchased a bag of the premium caramel corn with almonds, cashews, and pecans. There has not been a single almond, cashew, or pecan. We are very disappointed in Trails end because in the past they had much better popcorn which raised our expectations. Then this year buying a bag that cost $20 and not getting half the stuff that is supposed to be included in the bag, lowered our expectations. We would like our money back because according to the other comments above, I doubt I would be able to get a bag with any almonds, cashews, or pecans. 

1 person likes this
We purchased a tin of premium caramel corn with almonds, cashews & pecans. There were maybe 24 peanuts, 6 almonds, and ZERO / ZILCH / NADA pecans! My wife was the Popcorn Cornel for 12 years, I was a Boy Scout and a troop leader, my adult son is an Eagle Scout and we've never seen this low a quality product. Come on Trails-End, you make popcorn hard to sell!

2 people like this

I ordered the premium caramel corn with almonds, cashews & pecans. There is very little nuts in the bag and on top of the the bag was damaged with holes on it and the popcorn was stale

Popcorn.jpeg
(822 KB)

1 person likes this
I ordered a bag of the gourmet premium caramel corn with almonds, cashews, and pecans. There weren't any nuts in the entire bag. Just the caramel corn.

1 person likes this
Login to post a comment