Start a new topic

Far to many clicks to enter scout orders

Starting from the Home page, to get to the page where you enter a scout's Take Order form, you:

1. Click on Scout Orders
  2. Click on Scout Tracking
  3. Select a Campaign
  4. Click on Enter Order for a scout
  5. Select a Campaign (again!)
  6. Select a Delivery (there is only one option, why do I need to choose?
Finally, I can enter the order.  
I click Save.  
Now I am left on the order page for the scout without any way to get back to the Scout Tracking page.  Ideally I would be able to choose another scout after saving a scout's order.
So, I can either go back to the Home page and start all over, or I can use the Back button on my browser (that is not always a good option but seems to work here) and return to the Scout Tracking page where I have to repeat steps 3 through 6 to get to the next scout.

I'm glad I don't have too many scouts who participate in Take Order or I would be here all night.

I spent 3.5 hours inputting 47 scouts. Still cannot print the invoice upon order submission. computer has been loading for 13 hours straight and I still have the thinking screen. Am I doing something wrong?

I agree 100% with everything you said.  I had nearly 80 scouts to enter.  I did find one timesaving trick.  When you click the link for the scout from the Scout Tracking page, use right click instead and open it in a new tab or window.  Then you can close it and do the same for the next scout. 

Another thing that is needed is a report with everything you've entered.  I have something off on my product counts must have gotten a number in the wrong product.  I completely dread having to pull all 80 scouts just to see what one is wrong.

With respect and hope for improvements in the future.

Gary A.

Login to post a comment